Let's deliver the right solution for your business
- Get expert advice as our business has 28 years of experience and our team regularly undertakes further training and education.
- Excellence in service. We are a small team of highly experienced and dedicated professionals offering a more personalised service for you.
- You can trust us. We are on a number of Government Panels for the supply of IT goods and services which regularly check and require quality assessment of work. You can be confident that our business is financially stable and capable of delivering the services you require.
- Competitive pricing and service. We are a Lenovo Gold Partner, HP and HPE Silver Partner, Dell Gold Partner and IBM Gold Partner. These longstanding partnerships allow us to leverage this relationship for your benefit, allowing for more competitive pricing and higher levels of expertise of our staff due to certification requirements.
- Fast turnaround of quotations. Usually 4-6 hours.
- Fast delivery of 1-2 days for most goods ordered before 2pm in major cities.
- Expediting of warranty claims. We provide additional service benefits both before and after sale compared to online stores and buying directly from vendors, making your life easier.
Frequently asked Questions
- We offer same day delivery within 3-5 hours to Sydney City.
- We offer same day delivery to Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth City
- Standard delivery to interstate takes 1 business day*
- Delivery to remote areas takes 1-5 business days depending upon the location.
- All delivery estimates are if items ordered are in stock.
- Costs vary depending on size of order and shipping chosen.
*Perth and WA delivery times may vary.
Items are usually in stock. We will advise you if stock is not available and when it will be expected back in before you purchase.
Most of the products come with 12 months warranty as standard. However, warranty upgrade options like onsite, travel warranty, next business day onsite, 4 hours and 6 hours response onsite, 24/7 telephone support, are available subject to the type of the product, location, and manufacturer.
Also, if you have any warranty issues after sale, just give us a call and we will contact the manufacturer for you and use our Gold and Premier Partnerships to expedite your claims for you.
We offer 14 days credit from date of invoice upon credit approval.
Yes. We take VISA, Mastercard and Amex. VISA and Mastercard incur a 2.0% surcharge and Amex incurs 3.0%
Generally branch offices payments are made via their head office, however, they are entitled to the same credit facility.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
With the fast-pace of IT innovation and the myriad of products and services available on the market, how do you know what the right solution for your business is? That’s where we can help.
We have Gold and Premier Business Partner relationships with suppliers such as Lenovo, Dell, HP and many others. We are partnered with a multitude of reputable vendors to offer solutions for your business. We leverage these relationships to provide you with the best possible pricing and service.
Our team has over 28 years’ experience in the industry and regularly undertakes further training. We have worked with ASX-200 listed companies as well as local, state and federal governments. We also provide services to branch offices and SMBs, working with them to cater to their unique needs.
We are a family-owned business with a small team of dedicated professionals who are committed to providing you with exceptional service. Our business is built on our excellent reputation and we strive to deliver the highest quality service for every client, on every project. Let us deliver the right solution for your business.
We are proud to work with many industry leaders to achieve their IT goals.
“With the impressive service from the Net Communications team, competitive prices and fast response times, we made Net Communications the first stop for all our procurement needs.”
Udaya Puttagunta – Manager, IT & EDRMS – National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA)
“I recommend Net Communications for office 365 migration. We had two choices, either go with Telstra or go with Net Communications. I am glad we chose Net Communications over Telstra.
I am very happy with the smooth migration as well as the support and help received during the project.”
Arpan Patel – IT Manager – Asiaworld Shipping Services Pty Ltd
“Inner West Council has used Net Communications to supply great value for money IT equipment for several years, including Managed Service Solutions, and diversified IT equipment from Server Infrastructure, Comms and front-end equipment such as desktops and laptops. I don’t have any hesitation in recommending Net Communications as they also have been offering a superior service in terms of advice and responsiveness.”
Carlos Loureiro – IT Manager – Inner West Council