When it comes to IT projects and support you need to know you have someone you can trust to have the expertise and capability to get the job done well and to your exact requirements.
Experience, Knowledge & Partnerships
Our team of highly skilled IT professionals are regularly trained on the solutions that we provide. With expertise from all the largest vendors such as HP, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft and Cisco we can assist you with a large range of IT projects from implementation and configurations to cloud.
Engineer time-sharing for SMBs and Branch Offices with ShareIT™
ShareIT™ has been developed by us as an inexpensive time-sharing method of providing small and medium businesses access to the type and level of on-site, professional systems administration and traditional support normally reserved for large corporations and large government departments (Innovation Patent No. 2004100533)
- For a weekly flat rate, you will be assigned with your very own IT professional for a minimum amount of hours every week.
- They will access your network to ensure that it is running securely, smoothly, hassle-free and at the industry standard level.
- This will prevent the down-time incurred by lack of proper maintenance and will therefore save your business a considerable amount annually
- We do not wait until the system fails then repair it but with our regular visits we prevent failure, this means higher productivity for our clients
IT Management made easy, perfect for SMB’s and branch office. For a weekly flat rate, get assigned with your very own IT professional for a minimum amount of hours every week.They will access your network to ensure that it is running securely, smoothly, hassle-free and at the industry standard level.
- Design, plan, implement and configure WAN and LAN networks for multiple clients using Cisco Meraki cloud equipment via secured VPN connections
- Install, setup and maintain HP, Dell and Lenovo servers, storage systems and other cloud solutions efficiently
- Integrate, configure and virtualize multi-OS systems using Hyper-V and VMware technologies to increase performance and resource management
- Design, plan, migrate and maintain services to public and/or private cloud
- Datacentre and rack installation, cable patching and dressing
- Plan, migrate, setup and maintain Microsoft Office 365 mail system and skype for business
- Implement, optimise and validate backup solutions, disaster recovery plans and replication scenarios
(using Acronis, Microsoft DFSR, Microsoft Robocopy, scripting )
- Run, enable and maintain different services using Microsoft OS and/or on-demand hardware based services (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, IIS, ForeFront, Federation Systems, SSO, File Sharing and Auditing etc.)
- Enable and Facilitate Remote access via VPN and/or RDP using secured protocols and algorithms
- Leading the helpdesk team to address and troubleshoot issues quickly with minimum interruption
- Project technical management documentation
- Collect, monitor, report and optimize systems and end-users workstations
- Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange server migration, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Cisco Meraki Cloud Network equipment installation, troubleshooting and site to site and/or client-VPN configuration for branch and clients connectivity
- Cloud solutions designer and provider
- Datacentre and communications room migration, installation and maintenance
- Client helpdesk support, storage, servers, services, systems and network maintenance
- Disaster Recovery and backup solutions (e.g. HPE, Acronis and StorageCraft)
- Website design and maintenance
- High load printer solutions
- Affordable time-share IT engineering options for SMB and branches
- Many other solutions are available, please ask as our team are consistently updating their skills
- Get expert advice as our business has 28 years of experience and our team regularly undertakes further training and education.
- Excellence in service. We are a small team of highly experienced and dedicated professionals offering a more personalised service for you.
- You can trust us. We are on a number of Government Panels for the supply of IT goods and services which regularly check and require quality assessment of work. You can be confident that our business is financially stable and capable of delivering the services you require.
- Competitive pricing and service. We are a Lenovo Gold Partner, HP and HPE Silver Partner, Dell Gold Partner and IBM Gold Partner. These longstanding partnerships allow us to leverage this relationship for your benefit, allowing for more competitive pricing and higher levels of expertise of our staff due to certification requirements.
- Fast turnaround of quotations. Usually 4-6 hours.
- Fast delivery of 1-2 days for most goods ordered before 2pm in major cities.
- Expediting of warranty claims. We provide additional service benefits both before and after sale compared to online stores and buying directly from vendors, making your life easier.
Frequently asked Questions
- We offer same day delivery within 3-5 hours to Sydney City.
- We offer same day delivery to Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth City
- Standard delivery to interstate takes 1 business day*
- Delivery to remote areas takes 1-5 business days depending upon the location.
- All delivery estimates are if items ordered are in stock.
- Costs vary depending on size of order and shipping chosen.
*Perth and WA delivery times may vary.
Items are usually in stock. We will advise you if stock is not available and when it will be expected back in before you purchase.
Most of the products come with 12 months warranty as standard. However, warranty upgrade options like onsite, travel warranty, next business day onsite, 4 hours and 6 hours response onsite, 24/7 telephone support, are available subject to the type of the product, location, and manufacturer.
Also, if you have any warranty issues after sale, just give us a call and we will contact the manufacturer for you and use our Gold and Premier Partnerships to expedite your claims for you.
We offer 14 days credit from date of invoice upon credit approval.
Yes. We take VISA, Mastercard and Amex. VISA and Mastercard incur a 2.0% surcharge and Amex incurs 3.0%
Generally branch offices payments are made via their head office, however, they are entitled to the same credit facility.