With cloud computing you can care less about maintenance and infrastructure and focus more on the things that matter to you, such as saving you time and the flexibility to access your data from any location at any time. There are many cloud solutions available today and it is important to know which areas of your business and processes you will benefit from moving to the cloud. At Net Communications, we focus on a few key areas that we have found to be beneficial to our customers.
Net Communications have migrated many small and large business mailboxes from on premise to Microsoft’s email cloud offering Office 365. We have a team of our own IT engineers that are trained and have specialised in Office 365 offerings. For more information on how we have helped our customers become more productive please see our case studies. If you would like a quotation or have more questions please click on the contact us button below to speak to one of our specialists.
Benefits of Office 365
- Available anytime, anywhere
- No more email down-time when your exchange server crashes, as it is being hosted on Microsoft servers you can rely on your email being up and running over 99.9% of the time (SLA).
- Spam and junk email is a thing of the past
- Contacts, calendars and emails are all synced across all devices
- Predictable monthly or yearly cost
- Ease of adding and removing users
- Ability to sync across the range of Microsoft products and other cloud based software
- Fast sending and receiving of emails
- Can easily manage licenses
- You and your staff will always be using the newest version (and also the same version!)
- Team collaboration and communication with customers through instant messaging, document sharing and online meetings
- Your emails and files will be protected by the same level of security that Microsoft uses including anti-spam and malware
- Custom domain name
Cloud Data Back-up and Business Continuity
Many of our customers are increasingly choosing to use Cloud based back-up to protect their data as the backup infrastructure is often state-of-the-art technology, is managed for you and the service provider has to worry about the backup infrastructure taking the load off your shoulders. It is also easy to scale up and down your usage and recovery time is often shorter than tape. Backups are generally replicated in two locations and the likeliness of losing your backup is almost nil. We can provide a range of solutions that are flexible and can meet your needs such as Australian-owned data centres for security and compliance reasons. We also have unique pricing options such as the ability to be charged on the size of the data you wish to have backed up on the front end. For example if you have 1GB of data you wish to back up on your server to the cloud for 7 years retention, we will only charge you for 1GB even if the backups amount to 20GB on the back end. We have the ability to match the cloud back-up solution that will suit your needs. For more information please click the contact us button below.
Benefits of Cloud Back-up
- It can be managed for you giving you more time to do what matters to you most
- Data is protected and secured according to global certification standards and encryption
- Scalable solution
- Centrally manage, monitor and configure your environments through a dashboard
- Your data is stored on state-of-the-art data centres making it fast to back up and recover
- Flexible data retention options
- You can back up to Australian or offshore datacentres depending on your compliance requirements
- Data is mirrored to two or more different geographic locations
- Don’t need to install an agent
- Fast data recovery
- You can protect any device, any application on any platform
- Your cheaper alternative to offsite Disaster Recovery
- Free your IT staff from spending time checking backups
- Recover critical VMs instantly
- Be alerted when backups are missed, data is lost or recoveries fail
- Simple month-to-month pricing
- Hybrid options available for better redundancy and faster recovery
Having a DRP ensures the survival of the invaluable data required to keep your business up and running and it is important to have a recovery plan in the case of disaster. At Net Communications we can assist in creating and testing your DR solution with you, making sure that everything will run smoothly before a disaster strikes. For more information on how we can make your business safe from unexpected downtime, click the contact us button below.
Hosted Private Cloud/VPS
Net Communications offer a range of options when wanting to host your servers or applications on secure Australian datacentres for a fraction of the cost of on-premise infrastructure. Hosting your server on a private cloud service is an alternative solution that is flexible, and scalable to fit your needs. If you are interested in VPS and want to know more about our competitive rates and offerings, please click the contact us button below.